Tuesday, April 26, 2011

May Treasures!!

 There is still a long way to go at SHR to get us ready for all of you - but there are treasures pouring in and even tho most of them are not "set up" - I know you can all see thru the piles of stuff!  
 This buffet in Barb's area is a gorgeous creamy white!  What a great storage or serving piece in any room - or an awesome vanity!!
 Love, love, love this metal cart!  Would be great in a kitchen or deck or craft room or any room you need something useful, practical and fun!
 Loving this big old 2 piece cupboard - a whole lot of storage and display space!
 A really nice size corner cupboard with plenty of storage below - and I am really liking the striped chair!!
 Dinner anyone?  A fun picnic set don't you think?


 Love all the white going on in MaryAnn's area!  The piece on the bottom has tons of storage to hide away anything you can imagine!
 LOVING all of the color in Rose's area.  And speaking of Rose - this is her last month with SHR.  She is going to retire (for now!) and spend the summer kayaking and working in her garden and traveling!  We will miss her so much - but I'm pretty sure she'll be back!!!  AND she said she wants to come in and work some hours during the sales (when she is in town!) cuz she doesn't want to lose touch with all of you!
 I mean really - does it get any better than teddy bears?????
 Rose has always had a fascination for charts - and especially the unusual!!!
 This white cupboard in Susan's area is to die for!!!  I'm trying to figure out where it would fit in my house!!

 I PROMISE - anything you could possibly grill in this would taste heavenly!!
 There are some of the cutest chairs this month - in every color, shape and size!  I'm especially fond of these 2 little metal chairs - hmmmmmmmmm....

 Love the old microscope - and slides!!  I think it would look great on my bookshelf!
 Burlap feed bags - look quick - cuz I think they will be gone in a minute!
 The paint job on this little piece is great - and the colors are way better in person!
 Loving these theater seats!  Great in an entry way, on a covered porch, pulled up to a table, in your media room........

No comments:

Post a Comment