Thursday, February 11, 2010

Rose talk of Second Hand Rose (finally)

Hello Everyone, Kris Hart spent some time with me today to show me how to add to MY blog. I am not very talented when it comes to computers but I remind everyone that I shine in other areas.
We had a terrific sale if you consider that we had rain, sleet, snow, wind, piles of snow in front of the shop, an icy sidewalk, dealers with the flu AND the Super Bowl! I sold a lot of pretty green Ivy plants. Everyone is so anxious to see GREEN!

Coming soon on our Blog is a notice that Ted Thompson one of our talented dealer at Second Hard Rose is going to be presenting his incredible furniture on the Second Hand Rose blog. He will be selling direct to you. Ted studied furniture making with the Amish in the Eastern US. I just know that his furniture is going to be collectible some day. He is one of these rare people who has talent AND taste. So, now is your chance! He makes a table that makes me weak in the knees and his prices are really reasonable. He will also continue selling at our monthly sale.
Once again we will be moving some dealers around for the next sale. Gail Walden will me back with her upholstered pieces. Many of you have been asking about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment