Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pretty Faces from the April Sale

 We had so much fun (as we always do!) with all of you at our April sale!  And we had lots of special customers who brought their mom's and grandma's and dad's and siblings with them!  Thought we would introduce you to a few of them - BUT I am having a very big problem - I can't find all of my notes that tell me who is who.  So I am counting on you our SHR regulars to let us know names of some of these moms, grandma's, friends and kids!

I think this is Juniper and her mom!  Juniper was just one week old on her first visit to SHR!!





 And this is Bb (short for Bumblebee!!).  I think she was 3 years old and she is Juniper's big sister.  I think she was resting with Grandma!
 Can't find my notes on this little one and her mom.  The name Sophia is ringing a bell to me - but I could be wrong!  Someone help me identify these folks!!
 I know that this is Jen with her new baby Kate.  I believe that Kate was only 10 days old on her visit to SHR!!  We love our customers who start their kids early - never too young to be a fan of SHR!!
 These two young fellas are Jay and Asher - and they are Kate's big brothers!  Their dad was there too but I didn't get a photo of him - sorry dad!!  These two were pretty cute and fun!
 I can't find my notes on these two young ladies either but I know that they came down from the Brainerd area!  So if you ladies would please introduce yourselves..............It is so nice to know that we have fans that come from distances - we have some that come from the Dakota's each month, all corners of Minnesota, Mason City, Iowa and Milwaukee!  We even had a gal come in who bought a chandelier from us a year or so ago that she sent to Haiti to help rebuild a children's home - and she had photos of the home with the chandelier installed - how much fun is that!!!

 This adorable little girl is Frankie - and she was pretty smiley!
And this fella is Dallas - he was playing hard to get!

We love to see all of the generations of our friends - and we really do get a kick out of meeting each and every one of you and hearing your stories!  So keep coming in with your families and friends - and be sure to introduce yourselves and tell us about what you bought or what you want or any other thing you want to share!  We'll be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment