Tuesday, April 26, 2011

More May Treasures

 Realized too late that I had missed some photos that I really wanted to share - so we'll do two posts today!  I am SO IN LOVE with this bread rack!!  I'm sure I need it - where or where can it go?
 And this nester - it has little privacy screens on the bottom row!!!  I think that is so cute - must have been some shy chickens!
 Lynn has lots of goodies in here - you just gotta dig to find them all!
 This bright green wicker piece is sure to bring a smile to everyone!!
I had to laugh at Denise's spot!!!  She works like so many of us - keep bringing in and bringing in and bringing in - then when it comes time to set up we have to haul half of it back outside to have space to work in - and see just what it was that we brought in!!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! If I had to haul half of it back out... I'd keep going to my car with it!!!

    ;-D robelyn

    ReplyDelete