Monday, November 30, 2009

Kris and Mike
















Hmmmm.......what can I say about us? We like RED. We like rust and primitive and farm implements and clocks and old tools and pump organs - anything that is junky, and unusual and can be made into something else. Mike is a great builder - check out his fireplace mantels in our area this month. I like to work with putsy little things - I like to mix contemporary with rusty - I love industrial metal things - We like things with a story. Check out my watch face Christmas ornaments this month. Make great gifts and would also be great as napkin rings! When we are not junking, creating or building - Mike is out on the Harley or collecting antique wood working tools or reading- and I am on the bike with him (I LOVE being a biker's chick!!), gardening, cooking or reading. We LOVE to have fun - I will do anything for a laugh (and I do mean anything!!) and the most important things in our lives is our marriage and our children.

2 comments:

  1. See? You just TOTALLY listed out ALL of the reasons that I will meet the two of you.

    yep.

    (I love the clock/key ornaments!!!)

    ;-) robelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to have you and your blog and look forward to future visits.

    ReplyDelete