Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Vintage window and door decorating ideas from Second Hand Rose to you! Have fun finding the perfect spot for yours. You will find windows and doors at our November Market the 6th - 9th!

Check out this vintage window in my moms laundry room.  This is such a great architectural piece that makes the entire room.

I hear angels sing when I see this door. It has a beauty that owes no explanation.  

Love using vintage windows as architectural art in our dining area.  The shutters add just the right touch.

I have this window above our dresser in our master bedroom.  More wall art that adds beauty to any room..

1 comment:

  1. As i acquired onto your internet site even so placing emphasis strictly slightly tiny submits. Gratifying strategy for foreseeable future, I am bookmarking each and every time acquire folks end develops set up. fensterversand

    ReplyDelete