Monday, May 30, 2011

June Is Busting Out All Over!!!

 This is the 3rd post full of pictures I have had to do about the June sale!!  And I have barely skimmed the surface - so you are just going to have to get out here on June 2-3-4-5 to see it all for yourselves!!
 Nothing like comfy seating!!
 Windmills, wheels, gears, metal - Lynn has it all!
 Stainless bar height table - and the galvanized wall tray above it -  yep, definitely a keeper!
 Our friends are waiting to see you too!!
 This little red piece is screaming for a good home!  Please don't make me take it home (cuz I REALLY want it!!) but I'm too full already!!
 Ted's cupboards - nothing more to say!!
 Fishing nets, traps, wildlife - all mixed in with beautiful furnishings - gotta love the look!
 The deck is FULL!!
 And more full!!


The front sidewalk is FULL!!


And more full again!  You really better hurry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment