Saturday, March 19, 2011

Mid-March Madness!!

 It may only be mid month - but there is already lots of activity going on at SHR!   We all have SPRING FEVER and are anxious to bring you along with us!  We are excited to have spring and garden and Easter items to play with - and best of all......WE ARE GOING TO HAVE THE DECK OPEN FOR THE APRIL SALE!!!!

Nobody is anywhere near being done but when Mike and I went in to Buffalo today to bring in our first load of goodies we found all kinds of treasures to oooohhh and aaaaahhhh over!  So of course I had to take pictures!!

A great nester, stock tank that has lots of possibilities, a fish trap and lots of antlers!


 We were seeing lots of great shades of blues and greens and aquas and grays and white and pink and orange - a virtual rainbow of colors - all guaranteed to make you smile!
 Don't you just LOVE this screen door frame tucked in by the white table?  Ooohhh la la - I WANT!!
 I'm LOVING this creamy white table - look at that incredible base!  Almost a shame to put chairs around it and hide all of that beauty!
 I had to try out this great upholstered chair done in a soft gray.  It definitely gets my vote for comfort!  If only I had brought a good book and a cup of tea with me - I wouldn't have gotten anything done!
 You probably can't tell from this photo but these porch posts are some of the fattest ones I have ever seen!  I can think of about a million and one uses - but mostly I was imagining them just lounging in the corner of my living room!
 Susan gets the award so far for the most COLOR!  Her spot is really coming together (and she has all new track lighting in there too courtesy of Brad!) and it is a winner already!  All of her color drew me like a magnet!
 Now who couldn't use a bright infusion of color like this in their home????????????
 I want the bench and ALL of the pillows!
 Pat's got some great spring greens going - and she also has all new track lighting to show off her great color schemes!  That green secretary is calling to me - and I bet I won't be the only one hearing it say "take me home, take me home, take me home"!!
 Another piece I want - and in person with it's burlap backing - it is absolutely brilliant!
 Nope, we haven't forgotten Easter either!
 Bark cloth - need I say more?
 Kind of an odd picture I know - there are a pair of these wicker/rattan chairs stacked together.  I didn't take them apart so I have know idea if they are upholstered or not - but I was loving the curve of the chairs!
 Chairs as sculpture!
 The piece with the light bulb is an old stage light.  I'm not sure what is going to happen to it - but Brad was saying something about turning it into a wall mounted or ceiling mounted fixture.........can't wait to see how it turns out!
 I saw this cute green desk 2 rows of furniture back and thought the small size and great top and fun color looked pretty sharp!
 I'm loving the detailing on this old dresser.  What color do you suppose it will be by the time we see it next?

 Liking this arrangement!
Happy Spring everyone!  Start dreaming of all the treasures you're going to find at the April Sale!!  See you April 7-8-9-10!!

No comments:

Post a Comment