Saturday, June 26, 2010

July Sale Photos

So are you all getting ready to spend part of your holiday weekend with the Second Hand Rose gang? We are getting all prettied up and gussied up and dressed up in anticipation of your arrival! Spent a good portion of today in the shop and got quite a few photos - so come on in and get your July preview!!




Rose and Barb combined their areas this month - isn't this welcoming?


And here is Lula - just had to let you see her! I think she may have gotten a bit carried away with the shampoo! Kind of a fun and funky piece don't you think?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this aqua color that Susan has used!

The awesome green wall that you see when you come in the front door! I love this wall and everything on it!!A little bit of everything and a chicken incubator table in my area!
And a little bit more of everything!

Lots of fun and colorful stuff in Kim's area - and my favorite cupboard!
Rose and Barb - gosh they make a great team don't they?
Pat has lots of fun items - many of which I think I have to have!

I love this little pink table!
And this corner of MaryAnn's area - a to die for table!
Bonnie always comes up with the best china - and this pattern is gorgeous!
Hmmmm.........I was pretty sure I had uploaded some more photos. Guess I might have to do another post tomorrow! Enjoy - and we'll see you all on Thursday!
















1 comment:

  1. I found your site from The Porch/Atelier site. I was there for the first time last weekend (don't know why it took so long, I drive by there all the time). I hope to come and see you this weekend. I love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete