Sunday, April 4, 2010

Thanks So Much!!


The April sale is over and it was AWESOME!! We were almost stampeded on Thursday morning. I was trying to catch photos as you all came thru the front door and almost got ran over!! Don't know why I didn't think to take photos when you were all lined up outside! The weather was great, the sales were great and as usual - our customers were fun, friendly and ready to shop!! Thanks everyone - see you in May!! I'm thinking lots of garden stuff and cabin stuff and opening fishing kind of stuff and Gail will be back with her great upholstered pieces - should be a good one!!

2 comments:

  1. It looked great. And was emptied and refilled by the time I got there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure "sale" is the happiest word in the English language ;)

    ReplyDelete