Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ready, Set, GO!!!!!


















Well, we all made it thru Christmas and for many of us up here it was not as we had planned - our big SNOW storm changed a lot of plans for most of us. And even tho we are taking January off - we are already ITCHING to get in the shop and start working. It is tough for us to go to long without sawdust in our hair and the smell of paint wafting throughout our workshops! I was going thru some old photos for some inspiration and thought I would share some with you. These are in no order whatsoever, just whatever caught my attention from the last 3 years or so. ENJOY!!!!!





2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! I love the stenciled numbers!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see what trouble you get into this next year!!!

    I have to go stencil something...

    ;-) robelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still really like the Earle Brown sign. I can't believe I walked outside just before it was sold at that auction.

    ReplyDelete