Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Vintage columns/newel posts decorating ideas from Second Hand Rose to you! Have fun putting your posts together. You will find similar posts at our November Market the 6th - 9th!

Another great post my mom purchased!  It is such a great accent piece in her living room.

My mom has these posts displayed in her foyer.  She adds greens to them to dress them up for Christmas time!

My mom obviously is a post collector.  These cool posts sit above her tv cabinet and create a statement in this room.  Love the cool chair too!

This cool post stands alone.
I just love this idea!  This column that sits on my moms front porch was purchased and transformed into her address display. Topped with a fun fenial! You can find many numbers and letters of many sizes at SHR too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment