Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Treasures are Mounting for April!! (and so is our excitement!!)

 The joint was jumping today!  So many of us bringing in our great treasures that we were literally climbing over each others treasures and each other!  I always get so excited about our sales and all of the great things to show you but this one is fantastically incredibly wonderful!!  There are sooooooo many great things - and so many more that I didn't get photos of cuz they were still kinda piled up and so many more still to come!!!  For instance, we are gonna have lots of signs - of all kinds - and yep, garden signs too!
 And crates and boxes and suitcases and trunks to store any kind of belonging you can think of!
 I don't know what I like best here - the washtub or the great pieces of trim!  How many uses can we come up with for them?
 Oh and totes.............nice how those bottles fit perfectly huh?
 And picture frames - tons of picture frames and jars and bottles and glassware and dishes!
And of course it wouldn't be Spring without birdhouses!!  We'll have plenty!
 And I saw a few great swings in the building already - is there anything better for a nice summer's evening?
 LOVE this great industrial cubby!
 I'm thinking this dry sink would be a great beverage server or entryway piece or potting bench..........I bet you have ideas of your own!
 Amidst all of the hustle and bustle and noise (Cuz we are really loud and we laugh a lot!!) in the shop today - Hunter managed to find a quiet spot to get away from us and read!
 So very pretty!
 Love the grass - reminds me of fireworks!

 How about this for a frame?  It is huge!
Wire baskets seem to be everywhere!
 Another swing - with a Norwegian flag pillow!!!  Hmmmm, that really should be at my house!
 Loving the soft blues I am seeing - along with lots of greens and bright cheery yellows!
 Even tho Barb is done with her own area - she can always be counted on to be there helping everyone else.  Don't know what we would do without her!
 Love the golden yellow upholstery on this chair.
 And there will be plenty of plants!
 Love Barb's displays - altho I'm not sure why I didn't remove the broom BEFORE I took the photo!  Just imagine it away okay?
 Tons of great metal for both inside and out - and of course wheels!
 Cathy has so many treasures piled in her area - I really wanted to just dig right in!
 Here are more of her treasures!
Love this green bottle I saw in Dinah's area - wonder what she will do with it?

We still have a long way to go to be ready for you guys - but it gets better and better every day.  AND I can't wait to show you and tell you all about what is happening outside - you're gonna love it!  Gotta wait a couple more days tho okay?  Hope you've got your calendars marked and your vehicles empty - and you might want to think about renting a truck!!!!  It's gonna be a biggy!

No comments:

Post a Comment